I developed a skill of writing English for essay prep. and essay posts. At first, I couldn't write long sentences. But now, I became to write many sentences. And I became to be able to write faster. My typing skills also developed!
I used a skill of make sheets easy to understand for presentations in Google Docs. I used easy words and a lot of pictures. Then I tried to make people enjoyable.
I practiced reading English, and asking in English for comments on classmates' and peers' posts. I sometimes saw unknowing words and how to describe. So I learned these by my friends' posts. And I thought how to ask questions to my friends about their posts. It's good practices for me.
I practiced skills of collecting sentences and typing quickly for routine weekly posts on topics of my choice. It was a little bit difficult to collect sentences, because there are a lot of things to want to write. I tried to write sentences like easy understand to read. And I had to type words by five minutes. So I naturally became to be able to type faster.
And I developed skills of using the PC in writing course. For example, I could make a figure, and post pictures and movies. I learned more how to use PC.
I learned a lot of things, and developed several skills naturally. There were difficult things for me. But I could educate these skills in writing course through a year.
[315 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment