Thursday, January 12, 2012

F12: My Favorite Sport

My favorite sport to watch is soccer. But I only sometimes watch its games. I am exciting World Cup games. I cheer soccer players of Japan delegate. Then if Japan wins, I am so happy!!! I am taken up with by soccer games. And I like swimming to watch. I had continued swimming for 9 years. So I like swimming!!! But if I watch swimming races, I want to swim too. I go out clean pool. However now, it is too hard for me to swim. So I may like watch swimming races better than swim. I also like basketball to watch. My brother had played basketball. So I am interested in it too. In the fact, I also had played basketball for a year. Of course, I also like play it. However I know that the sport is so hard. So I like to watch basketball better than playing it.   
[151 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment