Thursday, January 12, 2012

Food

I like meat and cheese. So, I'm fat. My favorite dish is of course mother's cook dish. My mother and father were cook. My parents were coffee shop mother. So, they are cooking very well. My father taught my mother. When I was child, they were bar managemented. The shop's name"Yukimi". I don't know the shop's name reason. I didn't like alone and my brother. My parents go to the shop at 10 O'clock. I felt sad. So, we go to the shop, but my brother was not go to  the shop. Because, my brother is likes alone. When I was baby, he was boy. I like the bar. My favorite dish is "Tomato and cheese". It maked my father. The dish is so good! And, my first maked cook is this. I like the dish. So, my brother food.
[148 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment