Thursday, January 12, 2012

About Mr. HYDE

My favorite singer is HYDE. He is L'Arc~en~Ciel member and vocal. I like his singing voice and his expression. L'Arc~en~Ciel's song was make by members. I like all these song because, it is song not full of high-sounding ideas. They song is honesty and very cool. I like  it. HYDE is very active person. He has 2 two groups and solo. L'Arc~en~Ciel, VAMPS and solo's HYDE. He's L'Arc~en~Ciel's name is hyde. not capital letter but, solo's name is HYDE. It is not small letter.

He is very pleasant person, and mischievous man. I like his character. He is big star, but he is very popular. He can't strut and swagger about. For example, he likes food is powdered green tea ice cream and freezing udon. He likes p;ace is convenience store. He can't eat a ice cream, but powdered green tea ice cream can eat finish. I want to meet him at convenience store!!

Do you know GACKT? He is very famous singer. GACKT is his friend. These two are as thick as thieves. They are usually go to dinner and go to the movies. They are approve of  the other. I think both big stars!! Daigo and yasu is look up to HYDE. yasu is Janne Da Arc member. He very respect him. His blog's post word usually appearance his name.
Many people respect his!!

He got married. He has two children maybe. His wife was actress before. She is very beautiful! HYDE is short, but she is tall. They got married opportunity was music TV "Utaban". He felt in love with her at first sight. He had a go at her, but she hadn't interest. However, she saw his attack, she gave a favorable answer.

Now, he is 42 years old. I know his age, but I don't know his wife. I wish go to L'Arc~en~Ciel's live sometimes.

L'Arc~en~Ciel is 4 members. VAMPS is 2 members. VAMPS's song make HYDE too. It is not also L'Arc~en~Ciel. VAMPS is more apt to go to extremes too far song the words and direction. Of course, his looks. I like L'Arc~en~Ciel better than VAMPS. His solo is it compare quiet song. So, his solo is many ballade. Of course, violent song. I like his solo is ballade and promotion video. It is very cool and beautiful. It is many spacious space. I think his three type music color is L'Arc~en~Ciel is rainbow, VAMPS is red and black or purple and vivid pink. His solo is pure white. I think he has a streak of genius in him. If I don't know they, I think not like rock. Because I like rock started him.He is existence is my god to me. I love him!! Let's listen to his song with me:)

[503 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment