Thursday, January 12, 2012

F15: My Favorite Dishes

My favorite dish is an omelet containing fried rice. Especially I like an omelet containing fried rice made from my mother. My mother’s is not covered with demiglace sauce. So I always dust ketchup on it. I like draw hart on an omelet containing fried rice by ketchup. If the dinner is my mother’s omelet containing fried rice, I would so happy!!! However, my father doesn’t like it very much. So I only sometimes eat it. Of course, I like an omelet containing fried rice of some restaurants. I have never eaten it of simmer eggs. I hope eat one in a restaurant! Because my mother doesn’t cook that type omelet containing fried rice.  So I want to know good restaurants. And I eat one. Then if I can cook it, I want to become to be able to make that type in the future. The other my favorite dish is pasta. There are several kinds of pastas. But I really like carbonara. It is so good taste for me. It is delicious so much.
[175 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment