[274 words]
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Jan. 1
A happy new year!!! I went to Kato shrine near Kumamoto caststle with my family today. My house is close to the shrine so we went there on foot. My father, mother and the oldest brother went there togather. After that, my older brother and I went there. It in not too cold today, and it is cloudy. It took us 20 minutes to go to Kato shrine. At fast, we washed our hands. And we paid homage at the shrine. Next, we bought talisman of traffic. Then we drew a fortune slip. My older brother's fortune slip was a little good fortune. My fortune slip was middle good fortune. We read the sentence on fortune slip. And we knotted fortune slips to a tree. Then I bought an apple candy at a branch. It is the first time for me to buy an apple candy. My older brither and I called to the oldest brother, and we met again. He lost our father and mother, because there are a lot of people in kato shrine. We visited a convinience store on the way to house. I works there as a part time job. So I wanted greet the clerks "A happy new year!". Then we bought snacks and sweets there. When we went back, our father and mother were in the house. We ate the snackes and sweets together. Those were so delicious!!! Today, I got New Year's gift by my family. So I bought three pizzas as our dinner. They were also delicious. I satisfied so much. Today was good New Year's Day!!! I enjoyed a day and relaxed with my family...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment