[163 words]
Thursday, January 12, 2012
F14: My Favorite Slogan
My favorite slogan is “A chance is a crunch, a crunch is a chance”. The slogan was said by Masahiro Nakai. You may know him, but he is a leader of SMAP. And he is a super star. Its meaning is this. If you get a chance, you have to be more careful than usual days. Because there may be a crunch. You should get a grip on yourself. To put it the other way around, if you face a crunch, it becomes a chance. So you should not give up and run away. And you will succeed!!! I think that slogan is so deep and important things. So I remember that words and it became one of my favorite slogans. I don’t know whether the slogan actually be thought by Masahiro Nakai or not. But I think that he had got over several scenes. He didn’t run away and relax. So he became one of super stars in Japan. I think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment