Monday, January 2, 2012

Jan. 2nd

Today, I had a part time job. I worked at convenience store about 5 hours. There is Seven-Eleven near my house. I worked with Mrs. Yoshida. There were not customers very much. So we are so vacant. And a song of New Year's day were flew in the store. Then we became to be so sleepy. We struggled sleepiness a log time.

In the New Year's Day, there are a lot of sweets at the store. I asked a staff why that is. And I knew the reason. Because almost shops were closed in New Year's Day. And people will become to want to eat sweets and so on. So these sweets in the convenience store will be able to sell. I understood the reason.

After I finished the part time job, I went back home. When I went home, my mother were not there. Because she went to her parents' house. In fact, my grand mother went into the hospital. I and my mother worry about it. I wrote a letter to my grand mother, because I wont her to get well. I will go to my mother's parents' house tomorrow. There is in Tamana city, Kumamoto prefecture. I planed to go there by train alone. 
[207 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment