Are you afraid of orcas? Orcas were known as dangerous living things in the ocean, because they sometimes eat people. But my thought was changed by reading this book “Orca”. Orcas sometimes help people. When a lady drowned in the sea, some orcas approached her. She thought that she would be eaten and she would die. However these orcas didn’t not only kill her but also eat her! Moreover these orcas help her!!! She held on to an orca’s dorsal fin. Then orca took her to the beach. And she survived. She was impressed with orcas’ action. Then her boyfriend found her and approached. He understood what was happened. In the last, they waved to orcas.
I think that the lady might die if these orcas didn’t help to her. A lot of people are afraid of orcas. But if they read this book and know orcas more, some people will move the mind. And they may like orcas. After I read this story, I became to want to know orcas more!!!
[172 words]
Reference: Phillip Burrows, “Orca” (2004), Oxford (New York).
No comments:
Post a Comment