Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nov 13

 Today, I took an examination of color. My frank feeling after the test is that it was so difficult for me. However I could answer the questions more than I thought. Nevertheless I don't have confidence in my ability.

I had taken the color course with my friends. It started on August 22. The examination day became in like a flash!!! So I couldn't study for the test enough.

Yesterday, the day before the examination, I studied about color very hard. But I'm not able to study all range of the test. It was regret for me. I thought that I should study it by earlier day.

I absented some classes of course. So I had some things which I didn't understand. I studied yesterday, So I became to find substantially. But time was run short, so I had things which I didn't memorize.

The first half of the test was easy for me to answer. Then I could answer. But the latter half of the test was too difficult for me to answer.

Can I pass the test? I don't have confidence utterly...
If I will fail the examination, I will take it again next year. If I will pass it, I will think that it is miracle!!!

[209 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment