First, I will introduce the former movie. I was made by Universal Pictures. The producer was Brain Grazer. The directer was Ridley Scott. The performer were Russell Crowe, Cate Blanchett, and so on. My favorite scene is the last shot. Robin Hood live in Sherwood forest serenely, and he teach children how to use bows and tie rope. I felt peace, happiness, and hope. So I like the scene. The second, I like the scene that Robin Hood killed Godfrey. He was the worst person. He planed to destroy the United Kingdom. If Robin Hood kill him, the country might be destroyed by France. Robin Hood in the fight scene was so cool, and I was impressed with the story.
Next, I will introduced the latter movie. All characters in the movie were animals. So it was so cute and funny. Robin Hood and his best friends, Little Jhon were running around the forest. Robin Hood robbed money from a king, and he gave them for poor people. So he was a hero between citizens. A lot of people was suffering from king's autocracy politics. The tax was too high, and citizens couldn't pay tax. Then the king arrested the people who couldn't pay tax. In the course of time, there are no people in the village except Robin Hood and Little John. Therefore they tried to release people and rob a lot of money of the king. Finally, people became to be free and happiness. Robin Hood also marry lovely princess.
If Robin Hood hadn’t been, England was knocked down by France. My favorite scene was where Robin killed Godfrey in the former movie. And in the latter movie, I like the scene where Robin helped a lot of citizens. Then the village had been to peace.
If you search about Robin Hood, you can find a lot of movies. Because he is famous person, his movies were made a lot. It says that he was a hero as much. We should know that there is a person like him a long time ago. My lead was Writting class, but I thought good to see "Robin Hood". I could learn justice!!
[450 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment