Tuesday, November 29, 2011

BR-03: Ben and the Ghost

Have you ever seen a ghost? I have never seen. However I believe that ghosts exist. But I don't want to see them, because I am gutless. I am afraid of ghosts!! Especially, when I was a child, I was afraid of them.

Children in this story were afraid of ghosts, too. In the dark, you can be mistaken in ghost even the laundry. You will be afraid of sounds of the wind. Then the children couldn't sleep, because they were afraid of ghosts.

Even now, I am sometimes afraid of ghosts' existence. And I occasionally can't sleep because I am frightened. If you read this story, you may remember a fear in childhood. And you yearn for the past.
If you read this book, you can enjoy the story. Then, I recommend you to read "Ben and the Ghost".

Jeremy Strong, (2001), Ben and the Ghost, Pearson Education Limited; London

[140 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment