My favorite TV star is Takuya Kimura. He is a member of SMAP. SMAP is a popular group in Japan. Takuya is 39 years old. He married Sizuka Kudo about 11 years ago. And he has two daughters. He is a father, but he is so cool. And he has been one of the most popular stars. He appeared a lot of dramas. Then these became so popular. His dramas had high audience rating. So he is actually s famous star. I like his works and his personality!! I respect him so much.
My favorite movie star is Johnny Depp. He is 48 years old. His masterpieces are "Pirates of the Caribbean" series. I like the movies very much. These were interesting, so I laughed a lot. And the works excited us!! My older brothers are addicted to the movies, too. Then they have watched the newest "Pirates of the Caribbean" twice.
[152 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment