My favorite place is my hometown, Kumamoto City. Kumamoto is not a metropolis like Fukuoka, but the downtown has vitality. And there is also beautiful nature. There are a lot of trees and clean water. We can drink water in Kumamoto, because we use groundwater. The town and nature exist together in Kumamoto. So I like this city!! Most of all I like the downtown. For example, Simotori, Kamitori, and Shinsigai.
Especially, I like the downtown, Simotori in Kumamoto. There is in the center of Kumamoto prefecture. There is Kumamoto city hall. The streetcars are running. The downtown is near my house. So I often go shopping by bus. For example, there are Parco, Tsuruya, Tsutaya, Starbuck’s Coffee, St-Marc Cafe, McDonald’s, Daiei, Hagen-Dazs, ABASHI, and Italian Tomato. In brief, the downtown has a lot of shops. So I can enjoy amusing with my friends and I also enjoy going shopping alone in the downtown. When I see my friends there, I enjoy shopping, playing at the game center, and going karaoke. I also make print club stickers with my friends. I sometimes go to a movie theater. I can always enjoy!!
I also like the view in the downtown. There are a lot of citizens and beautiful trees. And we can see Kumamoto Casle from the downtown. It is the tallest in the center of Kumamoto City. So we can see the castle wherever in the downtown, and we also be able to see around the city if you go up the castle. There are also near my house. It takes me about 30 minutes or less to go there by foots. Kumamoto Castle was made by Kiyomasa Kato. I like Kumamoto Castle, because it is more cool than any other castles. The Kumamoto Castle is black color. When I watch it in the night alone, it looks like horrible. I used to go running as club activities when I was a high school student. Kumamoto Castle has big parks. Many citizens often run or walk there. When I was a child, I used to pay a visit to a shrine in Kumamoto castle on New Year’s Day. So Kumamoto Castle is unforgettable place to me!!
I like Daiichi High School, too. I had been to there. There are actually near the downtown. Moreover, it is in the site of Kumamoto Castle. Particularly my favorite place is the pool in the high school, because I was in swimming club. I have a good memory. I always practiced to swim with my members however it was hard to me. I experienced happy and trying things. So the pool is special place. And I used to go to Simotori after club activities. So Simotori is a good place for me.
Therefore, there are a lot of my favorite places in the downtown. So I like Kumamoto City!! It has a downtown and a castle. Kumamoto City has cultures. Then, the past and the present day live together in Kumamoto City. If you visit or live here, you can understand my feeling. I hope that a lot of people visits in Kumamoto City. And I want them to enjoy their sightseeing. Surely, they can make a wonderful memory.
[535 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment