My mother's name is Kikuno. Her smile is nice, and she is tender.
My two brothers' names are Teruhumi and Akinori. Teruhumi is 30 years old, and he works in Yamazaki Breads' factory. Akinori is 28 years old, and he works at Ueki city hall in Kumamoto.
My grandmother is 82 years old. All of them live with me in Demachi, Kumamoto. There are 6 people in my family. I like them. But I like my grandfather, too. He died when I was 8 years old. His cause of death was stomach cancer. I hoped his recovering, but it was too late. I wanted to talk and play with him more in my house. However, when he came back to our house, he had already died. I don't have enough memories with grandfather. But I liked him, because he gave me 500 yen when I took perfect score in elementary school's test. He was sometimes angry, but he was usually a tender grandfather. I bereave that he may be looking at me from heaven...
(189 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment