Hello. My name is Miyuki T. I go to KGU. If you are a high school student and wavering about University, I recommend you to apply to KGU. Because I introduce university life to you, please read this. You will want to go here after you read this introduction.
First, there is good university for you, because it has a big library, a cafeteria, a bakery, and a convenience store. Moreover it has many computers, a gym, a ground, a pool, and so on. There is wealthy in nature, because there are many trees. It is wonderful in environment for your mind and body. For example, if you don’t have own personal computer, you can use a PC at KGU. If you go to cafeteria, you can choose dish out of many menus. Moreover, you can take a well-balanced meal. If you want to eat bread, you go to bakery and you can eat bread fresh from the oven. If you like reading, you should go to the library. There are many books and magazines. You are also able to watch movies there, too.
The next, if you want to study English, I recommend you to come to KGU. There are many overseas students, so you can talk to them in English and hear native English. You can make friends with foreigner. It is good for you to study languages. If you go to English lounge, you can see a lot of students from abroad.
Finally, if you enter at KGU, I want you to belong in a club. I am in The Beatles Research Society. If you join a club, you make many friends through group activities. You are going to enjoy university life. Because there are many clubs, you can choose. Of course, you have a choice that you don’t belong in a club. However, I recommend you to join a club.
Also, my friends say that KGU is a good place to study. And you will enjoy several activities at KGU!! Here is good environment to study and play with friends. You should come to KGU. Then you should enjoy your university life.
You may be very busy to study. You may be in a hard lot, since you are pursued from studying for examinations. However, if you do my best now, you can enjoy very much at university in the future. I am cheering for you!! Thank you for reading.
(414 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment