Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Essay 1-03b: "Mrs. Doubtfire " vol. 2

I think the movie was funny!! I like such the father. He is good for children. I like his human nature. However, he is too childish. He needed behavior of adult. I felt that he loves his family very much!! It is a necessary mind to live with family. His character was very individual. His voices were a lot of types. I thought that he had the ability of high-level performances. That's a comic movie!! I enjoyed watching the movie.

     First, he doesn’t have jobs. He is the jobless. In contrast, his wife works very hard. She goes together business and housework. It is too hard for her mind and body. She would feel thoroughly tired, but she did her best for her family. However, her husband don't job and housework every day. In addition, he plays with his children. She has been under a lot of stress. 

     One day, she cannot become to bear. The day was her oldest son's birthday. Her husband held son's birthday party. It was big party. It seemed as if their house was a zoo. There were a lot of animals, and many kids. It litter up in the house. Neighboring people was annoying. His wife was surprised when she came back home. She quarreled with husband. Her stress was exploded. At least, she said to her husband that she wants to divorce. 

     Then, she divorced, and she went out with her children. The husband couldn’t live with children, because he didn’t have a job. He didn’t have a right to bring up them. However, he needs family. He loves children and wife. One day, he knows that she raise a homemaker. He tries to plant their house as a homemaker. His older brother is a make-up artist, so he was made up and he became an old woman. He pretends an old woman using the ability of performances. He could go in their house without coming out. 

     He works as a house maker, but he has never done housework. Therefore, he realized how much hard to do housekeep. He noticed efforts of his wife. Housework was much harder than imaginations. He struggled with that.

     He is a good father, but he may be a bad husband. He loves his family, but he only played with children. He didn’t try to help housework. By divorcing, he might realize a lot of important things. I hope he can marry again her. In fact, I couldn’t watch the allover movie, but I wish that the story has a happy ending. 






I watched the movie, and I read my partners' movie reviews. I thought that my opinion is same with their one. This movies theme was two points. One is about the family love. The other is about divorcing.


The father was loving his family. His children loved their father, too. One day, it was happened. It was his son's birthday!! Then he did a big birthday party for his son. The father gather a lot of animals and son's friends at home. The house became to be litter and dirty. When they was dancing in the home, his wife came back. She was surprised and disgusted. She angry husband. She always works very hard, but he doesn't a job. Moreover, he doesn't keep house clean. So he doesn't do housework. He only plays with children. The day, her complaints were exploded. She thought about divorcing...


Then, he and she divorced. She and children left from the house, and he became to be alone. However, it is good choice to divorce each other. He could find how hard to do housework, and he would appreciate his wife. His mind was changing better. 


It is sometimes good to divorce. Family love is very important, but there are able to notice many things after divorcing. I wish they will be able to living with again!!  
(645 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment