Thursday, December 22, 2011

Essay-pres1 2-03b 11-12 1a 10141



Who am I?
I will introduce myself to you.
At First, my name is Miyuki.
I'm 20 years old.
My blood type is O.
My Birthday is 26th, May, 1991.
My constellation is the Twin.
I am rough, free, and merry.
My height is 158cm.
And my weight is secret!!!

I will introduce you my family.
My father is Yoshitaka. He is 62 years old.
My mother is Kikuno. She is 56 years old.
I have two older brothers. One is Terufumi. He is 30 years old. 
The other is Akinori. He is 28 years old.
My grandmother is Sueno. She is 82 years old.

I will tell you about my birth.
I was born at Jikei hospital in Kumamoto. I was only 1992g. So I was a premature baby. Then I was in an incubator there. I was so small, but my cry was the noisiest in the hospital!!
So I was a lively baby.

I had been going to Ikeda elementary school. I was in Chorus club for 3 years. And I was also in basketball club for 1 years.
I also had been going lessons of swimming and English. I was a busy student.
I had been going to Keiryo junior high school. I was in Swimming club for 3 years.
My favorite subjects were Gym and Math. My weak subject was Society.
I had going to Daiichi high school. The place is near Kumamoto castle. I was in Swimming club for 3 years.
My good memories are field day, school festival, and chorus competition.
I went to KGU now. My Faculty is foreign languages.
My major is English.
And I am in The Beatles Research Society. It is a music circle.
I enjoyed in KGU every day.
Next, I introduce about my part time jobs,
I had two part time jobs.
One is a convenience store near my house. It is Seven-Eleven.
The other is cram school. It is Waseda School. I works as a office worker.
I often works about 4.5 hours-5 hours a day.

Next, I introduce my hobbies. My favorite sport is swimming!!
I had practiced swimming for about 9 years.
My Specialty is the crawl stroke, the backstroke, and 200m medley.
My weak styles are the butterfly stroke and the breaststroke.
But I like swimming so much.
And there is the other hobby.
My Favorite star is SMAP!!!
So I tell you about SMAP.
At First, SMAP means “Sports Music Assemble People”.
They debuted September, 09, 1991.
You may know, but these are 5 members: Masahiro Nakai, Takuya Kimura, Goro Inagaki, Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, Shingo Katori. Katsuyuki Mori withdrew about in 1995.
And I introduce you about my favorite TVs and movies.
I watched “SMAPxSMAP” every Mondays.
My favorite drama is HERO.
My impressed movie is I COME WITH THE RAIN.
I want to recommend you a lot of works.
I also love SMAP LIVE!!
I have been to lives only two times.
But I have a lot of DVDs of SMAP lives in my house.
I have about 9 kinds.
I really love SMAP!
That’s all. I finished self-introduction.
Thank you for reading.
[521 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment