Friday, October 21, 2011

Essay 2-01a: My Favorite Place

My favorite place is hometown Kumamoto city. Kumamoto is not metropolis like Fukuoka, but the downtown has vitality. And there are also beautiful natures. There are a lot of trees and clean water. Because we can use groundwater, we can drink water in Kumamoto. The town and natures exist together in Kumamoto. So I like this city!!

Especially, I like the downtown in Kumamoto. There is in the center of Kumamoto. There is Kumamoto city hall. The streetcars are running. The downtown is near my house. So I often go shopping by bus. For example, there are PARCO, Tsuruya, TSUTAYA, Starbuck’s Coffee, ST-MARC CAFÉ, McDonald’s, Daiei, Hagen-Dazs, ABASHI, Italian Tomato, and so on. In brief, the downtown has a lot of shops. So I can enjoy amusing with my friends and I also enjoy going shopping alone in the downtown. When I see my friends there, I enjoy shopping, playing at the game center, and going karaoke. I also make print club stickers with my friends. I can always enjoy!!

The other my favorite place is Kumamoto castle. There are also near my house. It takes me about 30 minutes or less to go there by foots. Kumamoto castle was made by Kiyomasa Kato. I like Kumamoto castle, because it is more cool the than anything else. The Kumamoto castle is black color. When I watch it in the night alone, it looks like horrible. I used to go running as club activities when I was a high school student. Kumamoto castle has big parks. Many citizens often run or walk there. When I was a child, I used to pay a visit to a shrine in Kumamoto castle on New Year’s Day. So Kumamoto castle is unforgettable place to me!!

I also like my old school. I had been to Daiichi high school. Particularly my favorite place is the pool, because I was in swimming club. I always practiced to swim with my members however it was hard to me. I experienced happy and trying things. So the pool is special place.

There are a lot of my favorite places in Kumamoto city. Of course I have my favorite places except in Kumamoto prefecture. I also have many places to want to go sightseeing!! And I hope that my favorite places increase more. If I can, I want to go to foreign countries.
[394 words]

5 comments:

  1. I like Kumamoto, too.
    I always enjoy shopping in downtown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving instance of special locations in Kumamoto is good point.
    How many times do you go to the Kumamoto castle in year??
    I want you write about Daiichi more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your essay's conclusion is very good!!
    Where do you want to go except for Kumamoto??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know ST-MARK CAFE! Where is it?
    I like PARCO too!
    Oh pool is your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I'd like to go to downtown before long!
    When did you go to Kumamoto castle at last? :)

    ReplyDelete