Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Favorite Car

I have no own cars. But I want to buy my car in the future. I like square shape and chocolate color. And I want a minicar. My father and older brother's cars are Honda. But I want another model. I have already got driver's license last year. So I sometimes drive with my father's car. It is a bog car. This car can hold seven people. Its color is white. It is still scary to drive alone. So my brother always ride on passenger seat when I drive the car. I must practice to drive more!! And I want own car. If I have a car, I want to go to various place. And I want to go shopping!! I always go to KGU by bicycle. So I often think to go to KGY by car. Because bicycle is hard for me.
[146 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment