124 words
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Vacation-5: Something special I did during vacation
I had a special event in summer vacation. I went to Fukuoka. And I met SMAP. It was SMAP fan meeting. I love SMAP and I join SMAP fan club. I elected, so I could go to the fan meeting. I went to Fukuoka alone. I use the Tsubame Super express. It took me about 50 minutes to arrive to Hakata station. There are a lot of people in Hakata station. But I didn’t lose the way. I use a bus to go to the place. My seat was the nearest the stage. So I was standing front of SMAP. They are cool and tender. I was exciting very much!! I could shake hands with all SMAP members. One of my dreams came true!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds you had a good time .
ReplyDeleteDid you take some photos??
How did you get that ticket??