Wednesday, June 29, 2011

About Western Music

     Actually, I rarely listen to Western music. I have become to listen to Western music since I had been a university student. Around my friends often listen to Western music and tell me, so I became to listen to a few that songs. I have a music player. It has songs of Lady Gaga. She is one of the worldwide popular singers. First, I rented her CD at TUTAYA. Recently, her latest CD albums were released. My friend bought it. I borrowed that by my friend, and I upload the songs to my PC. However, I haven’t entered to my music player from PC. In fact, I haven’t listened to the songs yet.
     Lately, Lady Gaga came to Japan, and she is still staying in Japan. I watched her news on TV, and I thought that I must listen to her songs as soon as I can. According to TV’s images, she came to Japan with green hair and green clothes. It seems that it has meanings. She really prays for Japan. She loves for Japanese fans. I think that her performance are bold and fascinate. If she caused actions, a lot of people would be influenced in good meanings.
     Besides Lady Gaga, Western music which I often listen to is “LOVE LIVES” by Steven Tyler. The song was theme song of my favorite movie. I am going to introduce the movie to you next time. Please wait more time. And, I am going to introduce CD album of Lady Gaga to you after I have listened to that. Steven Tyler is vocalist of Aerosmith. He is an American. I don’t know any things, but Aerosmith is a popular hard rock band. “LOVE LIVES” is first solo song for Steven Tyler. You might listen to the song on movie’s CM. His voice is very nice. I became to like his song. Words of the songs were written by Steven Tyler himself. The “LIVE” has two meanings. One of them is “Love lives”, and other meaning is his daughter’s name “Live Tyler”. He wrote the song after he has read the story of movie. Then, he decided that the theme is love. I like this song so much!! I recommend you this song. Maybe you are going to like “LOVE LIVES”.
     Next time, I will introduce my favorite songs in Japan to you. How many songs of SMAP do you know? There are a lot of songs, so you know few songs. I introduced the songs with pictures. Please read them, if you are interested in.

(425 words)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miyuki,

    Would you please use the label "essays" only for formal writing assignments that the whole class does: 1-01a-b, 1-02a-b, 1-03a-b, ...?

    I'd also appreciate a response to my May 20, 2011, comment on your essay 1-02a.

    Thank you.

    PB

    ReplyDelete