Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Letter to My Host Family

Hello. My name is Miyuki. I go to KGU in Japan. I belong to the Department of English, the Faculty of Foreign Language. I will be in the second year of university soon. I am 19 years old now.

I belong to The Beatles Research Society. It is a music club. However, I don’t play any musical instruments. I have played the bass guitar, but I am not good at it. I only like listening music. My hobbies are listening music and watching TV or movies.

I also like swimming. I’m good at it, because I belonged to the swimming club in high school and in junior high school. My specialty was the crawl stroke, but I can swim four styles of swimming; the crawl stroke, the backstroke, the breaststroke and the butterfly stroke.

My favorite entertainers are SMAP. Do you know them? They are a popular group.

I want you to tell me something. First, please introduce yourselves to me. I want to know you. Secondly, please tell me what I should prepare for my stay. What I should bring? I plan to bring souvenirs of Japan. If you want something, please tell me. I will promise to bring them.

Finally, if you have something to ask me, please ask me anything. I will answer as many questions as you want to ask.

If I arrive in your country, I want to go sightseeing. Please show me various spots.
I also want to realize your country’s culture keenly. I want to know music and television which are in fashion. I also want to know colleges in your country. For example, about classes, friends and so on. I want to communicate with various people. While I stay in your country, I want to improve my English skill. I occasionally want to go shopping. I want to get along with you. I’m looking forward to staying in your country.     (318 words)

1 comment:

  1. I think I should improve my English skill!
    Let's study together!

    ReplyDelete